Computer & E-scrap Collection
Items will be accepted the entire months of April and August, Monday through Friday – 7 am to 3 pm
in addition to the first Friday of every month.
Drop off your items at the Service Department – 4680 Lander Rd – 7:00am to 3:00pm
CPU’S, monitors, keyboards, cell phones will be accepted.
Paper Shredding 2017
Residents can take advantage of free paper shredding services at several locations.
2017 Dates – Locations
- Feb. 10 – 9am – noon Pepper Pike City Hall, 28000 Shaker Blvd,
- Apr. 14 – 9am – noon Orange Village Service Department, 4680 Lander Road
- June 16 – 9am – noon Orange Village Service Department, 4680 Lander Road
- Aug. 11 – 9am – noon Pepper Pike City Hall, 28000 Shaker Blvd
- Oct. 13 – 9am – noon Orange Village Service Department, 4680 Lander Road
- November 11th 9am – noon Pepper Pike City Hall, 28000 Shaker Blvd
- Dec 8 – 9am – noon Pepper Pike City Hall, 28000 Shaker Blvd
RX Drop Box Program
Prescription opiates are often the gateway to heroin addiction. Prescription opiates are commonly found in many medicine cabinets. Pills left unattended in a bathroom or medicine cabinet can be easily taken and misused. It is vital that old prescriptions be properly disposed to keep one’s family and friends safe.
The Orange Village Drop Box is located in the Police Department
Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
FREE AND CONFIDENTIAL
SOLID MEDICATIONS SUCH AS PILLS, TABLETS, AND CAPSULES.
SYRINGES, LIQUIDS, CREAMS AND OINTMENTS.
Hazardous Waste – Paint & Pesticide
Hazardous Waste will be accepted on the first Friday of each month from 7:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
at the Service Department – 4680 Lander Rd
Click here to see changes that will go into effect in June, re flourescent bulbs and rechargeable batteries.
- Oil or solvent-based paint, sealers, primers, or coatings (aerosols or liquids)
- Varnishes, polyurethanes, shellacs
- Paint thinner, mineral spirits, turpentine
- Pesticides, herbicides, fungicides
- Caustic household cleaners
- Automotive fluids, motor oil, car batteries
- Adhesives, roof tar, driveway sealer
- Kerosene, gasoline, lighter fluid
- Mercury, fluorescent bulbs
No Latex Paint
No Commercial Drop Offs
Cuyahoga County Solid Waste Management – Household Hazardous Materials
Mattress Pick Ups
Mattresses may be placed curbside for pick up on regular collection days, however they must be wrapped in plastic and taped. Due to the epidemic of bed bugs in the area Kimble Refuse needs to take precautions.
Debris – Container Rental
We will drop off an 8 or 10 yard container during the months of April through November (weather permitting) to help dispose of brush, yard waste, construction debris or household debris.
You cannot mix items in the container but you can choose from several different types of materials to dispose of. Rental costs vary depending on the items that will be disposed of.
Please see the Container Regulations and fill in the Container Rental Agreement. Please remember this service is for residents only. Contact us at 440-498-4403 for detailed information.
Scrap Tire Collection
Drop off tires at the Service Department from Sept. 5-29, 2017 , weekdays from 7:00am to 3:00pm.
- Tires cannot have rims
- This is for residential drop off only
- No large truck or equipment tires will be accepted
Scrap Metal Recycling
The Service Department is happy to announce another recycling opportunity for our residents. A new drop-off dumpster is available for ferrous and non-ferrous recyclables.
It is located at the Service Department, by the salt shed and is marked with a sign under the overhang. It is for “Metals only” – no other trash or products.
Not only does the program allow for us to reduce landfill costs, it also earns $$$ for scrap. The program is provided/funded through an Ohio EPA grant (50/50 match).