Orange Village Planning & Zoning Commission
Architectural Board of Review
Tuesday, June 17, 2008 – 7:30 pm
Mayor Kathy Mulcahy called the meeting to order at 7:30 pm.
Members Present: Carmen Centanni, Anthony Lazar, Brian Hitt, Scott Lewis,
John Terlep, Jud Kline, and Mayor Kathy Mulcahy
Members Absent: None
Others Present: Ron Kluchin, Village Architect
Lou Hovancsek, Building Commissioner
Mary Fisco, PZ/ABR Secretary
#1 STORAGE SHED
- Tharon & Lisa Eulinberg, Owner
- 3970 Brainard Road
- Tharon Eulinberg, Representative
Present: Tharon Eulinberg
PZ/ABR Discussion: Joint motion to approve subject to a 25’ set-back was
made by Hitt; seconded by Centanni.
Ayes: Centanni, Lazar, Hitt, Lewis, Terlep, Kline and Mulcahy
#2 BUILDING COMMISSIONER’S REPORT
· Temple Emanu El will be applying for a temporary certificate of occupancy.
They would like to start moving some things in.
· There is etched glass in the round chapel (upper) portion of the Temple Emanu El.
· The Board Members were invited to an ‘opening’ ceremony on July 27th.
· The Clark gas station has been purchased and is going through the Building
Department procedures in order to open for business soon.
· Tom Shields has mailed a letter to Mooney’s gas station notifying them to
either install a canopy or to take down the 4 pillars.
#3 ANY OTHER TOPIC FOR DISCUSSION
· Mom’s Diner is now open in the evening for business.
· One of The Barkley Pet Hotel’s owners’s hit and damaged the building with his car.
· The Barkley Pet Hotel’s landscaping still has erosion issues. Also,
Howard Perlmuter made an inquiry regarding building a veterinarian’s
office on the back, easterly portion of the land.
· At the July 2nd Council Work Session/Meeting, City Architecture will make a
presentation regarding the proposed Service Center. Mayor Mulcahy invited
everyone to attend.
· At the next PZ/ABR meeting on July 1st, there will be a proposal for an oil/gas
well by Dr. Haaga.
· Mayor Kathy Mulcahy and Scott Lewis will not be in attendance at the next
PZ/ABR meeting, July 1st.
Motion to approve the minutes of the June 3, 2008 meeting with the following addition,
was made by Hitt; seconded by Centanni.
Add to #5, “Note: 4890 Lander Road backland was split and consolidated to 385 Nob Hill Oval.”
Ayes: Centanni, Lazar, Hitt, Terlep, Kline and Mulcahy
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 7:56 pm.
Mary Fisco, PZ/ABR Secretary Date
Archives 2005 3-05 | 4-05 | 5-05 | 6-05 | 7-05 | 9-05 | 10-05 | 11-05
Archives 2006 1-06 | 3-06 | 4-4-06 | 4-18-06 | 5-06 | 6-06 | 9-06 | 10-3-06 | 10-17-06 | 11-17-06 | 11-21-06 | 12-12-06
Archives 2007 1-07 | 1-17-07 | 2-6-07 | 2-20-07 | 3-07 | 3-20-07 | 4-3-07 | 4-17-07 | 5-1-07 | 5-15-07 | 6-07 | 6-19-07 | 7-17-07
| 8-7-07 | 8-21-07
9-4-07 | 9-18-07 | 10-2-07 | 10-16-07 | 11-07 | 11-20-07 | 12-04-07
Archives 2008 1-15-08 | 2-19-08 | 3-18-08 | 4-1-08 | 4-15-08 | 5-6-08 | 6-3-08