ORANGE VILLAGE COUNCIL
MARCH 14, 2018
PUBLIC HEARING 8:00 PM
Ordinance 2018-12 – An Ordinance approving the application of Joseph A. Dubyak and Kristen P. Dubyak for placement of land in an Agricultural District.
1. Call the Regular Meeting to order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call
4. A Motion to excuse Councilman Jud Kline from the March 14, 2018 Council Meeting.
5. A Motion to approve the Special Council Meeting Minutes of March 7, 2018.
6. A Motion to confirm the appointment of Michael J. Giardina for full time Police Patrolman.
7. A Motion to confirm the appointment of Stephen W. Attewell for full time Police Patrolman.
8. A Motion to confirm the appointment of Joshua R. Erdani for part time Fire Fighter.
9. A Motion to confirm the appointment of Robert J. Bambrick for part time Fire Fighter.
10. A Motion to confirm the appointment of Joshua E. Jarzab for part time Fire Fighter.
11. A Motion to confirm the appointment of Christian J. Flores for part time Fire Fighter.
12. A Motion to authorize the Clerk to provide notice of public bidding for the ‘Orange Village Cuyahoga County Village Recreational Trails’.
13. A Motion to approve the Treasurer’s Report of Fiscal Year 2018 (thru January).
14. A Motion to approve the Tax Administrator’s Report of February 28, 2018.
15. A Discussion of the Bills to be paid in the month of March for the amount of $114,433.26 and additional February expenses in the amount of $58,022.29.
16. Audience comments relating to agenda items only
17. Discussion with Mr. Price Finley regarding the Trails Assessment process and procedures
18. Old Business of Pending Legislation and Motions
A. ORDINANCE 2018-9
An Ordinance authorizing and directing the vacation of Lake Placid North. 3rd Reading
B. ORDINANCE 2018-10
An Ordinance engaging Mark Marong and Kirk Henrikson of Matty Henrikson & Greve Co., L.P.A. to provide Special Counsel to Orange Village in Workers Compensation related matters and declaring an emergency. 3rd Reading
C. ORDINANCE 2018-11
An Ordinance amending Section 143.01(c) of the Codified Ordinances of Orange Village to change the composition of the Police Department and declaring an emergency. 3rd Reading
D. ORDINANCE 2018-12
An Ordinance approving the application of Joseph A. Dubyak and Kristen P. Dubyak for placement of land in an Agricultural District. 2nd Reading
19. New Business and Consideration of
A. ORDINANCE 2018-13
An Ordinance authorizing the Mayor to enter into an agreement for the sale of certain real property located at 4170 Lander Road to Jeremy Fetterman, and declaring an emergency. 1st Reading
The Administration requests Suspension of the Rules.
B. ORDINANCE 2018-14
An Ordinance amending Section 776.02 of the Codified Ordinances of Orange Village to correspond with Chapter 718 of the Ohio Revised Code, repealing certain Ordinances, and declaring an emergency.
C. RESOLUTION 2018-1
A Resolution declaring the necessity of acquiring, constructing, installing, equipping, or improving a Recreational Trail within Orange Village. 1st Reading
D. ORDINANCE 2018-15
An Ordinance declaring the necessity of acquiring, constructing, installing, equipping, or improving a Recreational Trail within Orange Village, together with all necessary and proper appurtenances.
20. Audience comments relating to matters which advance the good of the Village
21. Committee Reports and Comments by Council Members
22. Comments by the Mayor
23. Comments by the Council President
24. Motion to adjourn the Regular Meeting
Audio Recordings Public Records Policy Council Minute Archives
Special Meeting – 1-3-18
Council Meeting – 1-10-18
Special Meeting – 2-7-18
Council Meeting – 2-14-18
Special Meeting – 1-4-17
Council Meeting – 1-11-17
Special Meeting – 2-1-17
Council Meeting – 2-8- 17
Work Session – 3-1-17
Council Meeting – 3-8-17
Special Meeting – 4-5-17
Council Meeting – 4-12-17
Council Meeting – 5-10-17
Special Meeting – 6-7-17
Council Meeting – 6-14-17
Special Meeting – 7-5-17
Council Meeting – 7-12-17
Special Meeting – 8-2-17
Council Meeting – 8-9-17
Special Meeting – 9-6-17
Council Meeting – 9-13-17
Special Meeting – 10-4-17
Special Meeting – 11-1-17
Council Meeting – 11-8-17
Special Meeting – 12-6-17
Council Meeting – 12-13-17