ORANGE VILLAGE COUNCIL
MAY 9, 2018
1. Call the Regular Meeting to order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call
PUBLIC HEARING: ORDINANCE 2018-6 (AS AMENDED) AN ORDINANCE AUTHORIZING THE VACATION OF THE REMAINING RESIDENTIAL PORTION OF WALNUT HILLS ROAD.
4. A Motion to approve the Special Council Meeting Minutes of May 2, 2018.
5. A Motion to confirm the appointment of Joyce Sherwood as full-time Police Sergeant.
6. A Motion to authorize the Village Engineer to prepare plans and advertise for bid the 2018 Concrete Repair Program at a cost not to exceed $50,000.
7. A Motion to authorize the Village Engineer to prepare plans and advertise for bid the 2018 Road Program at a cost not to exceed $625,000.
8. A Motion to adopt the 2018 Orange Village Master Plan for Land Use.
9. A Motion to approve the Treasurer’s Report of Fiscal Year 2018 (thru March).
10. A Motion to approve the Tax Administrator’s Report of April 30, 2018.
11. A Discussion of the Bills to be Paid in the month of May for the amount of $178,747.92 and additional
April expenses in the amount of $53,451.41.
12. Audience comments relating to agenda items only
13. Old Business of Pending Legislation and Motions
A. ORDINANCE 2018-6 (AS AMENDED)
An Ordinance authorizing the vacation of the remaining residential portion of Walnut Hills Road.
B. ORDINANCE 2018-23
An Ordinance authorizing the issuance of notes in the amount of not to exceed $5,500,000, in anticipation of the issuance of bonds and in anticipation of the levy and collection of special assessments, to acquire, construct, install, equip, and improve a Recreational Trail within Orange Village, together with all necessary and proper appurtenances; authorizing and approving related matters; and declaring an emergency. 2nd Reading
14. New Business and Consideration of
A. ORDINANCE 2018-25
An Ordinance granting a variance to Robier A. Aguillion Prada and Sandra Y. Silva Camargo to permit a six-foot wooden privacy fence in the front yard of their property at 295 Jackson Drive. 1st Reading
B. RESOLUTION 2018-3
A Resolution authorizing the Mayor to file an application with the Ohio Department of Natural Resources for funds for a Natureworks Program and declaring an emergency.
15. Audience comments relating to matters which advance the good of the Village
16. Committee Reports and Comments by Council Members
17. Comments by the Mayor
18. Comments by the Council President
19. Motion to adjourn the Regular Meeting
Audio Recordings Public Records Policy Council Minute Archives
Special Meeting – 1-3-18
Council Meeting – 1-10-18
Special Meeting – 2-7-18
Council Meeting – 2-14-18
Council Meeting – 3-14-18
Special Meeting – 4-4-18
Council Meeting – 4-11-18
Special Meeting – 5-2-18
Special Meeting – 1-4-17
Council Meeting – 1-11-17
Special Meeting – 2-1-17
Council Meeting – 2-8- 17
Work Session – 3-1-17
Council Meeting – 3-8-17
Special Meeting – 4-5-17
Council Meeting – 4-12-17
Council Meeting – 5-10-17
Special Meeting – 6-7-17
Council Meeting – 6-14-17
Special Meeting – 7-5-17
Council Meeting – 7-12-17
Special Meeting – 8-2-17
Council Meeting – 8-9-17
Special Meeting – 9-6-17
Council Meeting – 9-13-17
Special Meeting – 10-4-17
Special Meeting – 11-1-17
Council Meeting – 11-8-17
Special Meeting – 12-6-17
Council Meeting – 12-13-17