Council Agenda & Minutes page9
FEBRUARY 8, 2017
1. Call the Regular Meeting to order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call
4. A Motion to confirm the appointment of Brent Silver as a member of the Finance Committee.
5. A Motion to approve the Special meeting minutes of February 1, 2017.
6. A Motion to approve the Treasurer’s Report for Fiscal Year End for 2016.
7. A Motion to approve the Tax Administrator’s Report of January 31, 2017.
8. A Motion to approve the purchase and changeover of 6 new Police Cars; two (2) 2017 Ford Explorers (Interceptors) and four (4) 2017 Dodge Chargers through Lebanon Ford Commercial and Greve Chrysler Dodge Jeep for a total amount not to exceed $149,816.00 and the changeover not to exceed $30,000.00.
9. A Discussion of the Bills to be Paid for February 2017 in the amount of $76,833.17 and additional January expenses in the amount of $59.823.80.
10. Audience comments relating to agenda items only
11. Old Business of Pending Legislation and Motions
A. ORDINANCE 2016-24 (As Amended)
An Ordinance amending Chapter 1161 of the Codified Ordinances of Orange Village to change the regulation of signs within the Village. 3rd Reading
B. ORDINANCE 2017-3
An Ordinance amending section 1173.02(b)(2) of the Codified Ordinances to provide that microwave ovens shall be permitted in Hotels and Motels in the Planned Mixed Use Development District.
C. ORDINANCE 2017-5
An Ordinance authorizing the Vacation and Dedication for a portion of Orange Place and parcels “D’ and blocks “A”, “B” and “C” to create a new alignment for Orange Place. 2nd Reading
12. New Business and Consideration of
A. ORDINANCE 2017-6
An Ordinance providing a fee for connecting directly or indirectly with a water main located in the Hidden Valley Drive right-of-way, providing a penalty for violating this ordinance, and declaring an emergency. 1st Reading
B. RESOLUTION 2017-1
A Resolution authorizing the Mayor to enter into a Memorandum of Understanding with the Cuyahoga Soil and Water Conservation District and the Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District.
13. Audience comments relating to matters which advance the good of the Village
14. Committee Reports and Comments by Council Members
15. Comments by the Mayor
16. Comments by the Council President
17. Motion to adjourn the Regular Meeting
2/6/2017 1:56 PM